What is Interfaith?
- Empowering local families to get out of poverty and into housing . . . and stay there
- Connecting people of diverse faiths to come together to serve neighbors in need
- Leveraging hands-on individual actions of more than 1,000 volunteers into big results
- Sharing abundance with local folks in need
Interfaith Coalition is a community of many faiths working together to eliminate homelessness and poverty in Whatcom County.
Our member congregations collaborate to fill gaps in human services and to meet housing and other needs of marginalized people.
- All people deserve to live in a safe home.
- All people have dignity and need to be treated with respect.
- Services are offered without regard to religious affiliation.
- We respect each person’s religious choices and value the power of diverse faiths working together.